Herbal Water promotes sustainability through its packaging design, which is completely reusable. The best part is that people wouldn't want to throw the bottles out anyway, since graphic designer Katie Mullins has done such a great job with the overall design.
The bottles come in a beautiful wooden crate, which make one think of a more luxurious brand. Since most water bottles come individually and are made from plastic, Herbal Life looks that much more attractive in comparison. According to the graphic designer, "the company's water source is from an artesian well in the Shenandoah Valley, VA. The glass bottles and wooden caps utilize wood from fallen trees near the well." Thus, everything about this brand is sustainable, and clearly the company has put in a lot of effort in elevating this brand to a level of luxury.
Herbal Water Encourages People to Reuse its Bottles
1. Sustainable Packaging - Companies can explore reusable packaging designs that promote sustainability and can elevate their brand to a level of luxury.
2. Luxury Packaging - Companies can create luxury packaging designs using sustainable materials such as wooden crates, thereby enticing customers to choose their brand over competitors.
3. Artesian Water Sources - Companies can tap into natural water sources and promote sustainability through their product, leveraging the ecological benefits of using ecological water sources.
1. Beverage Industry - Beverage companies can innovate with sustainable packaging designs and tap into natural water sources to differentiate themselves from competitors.
2. Packaging Industry - Packaging companies can explore sustainable and luxurious packaging designs to meet the growing consumer demand for eco-friendly products.
3. Luxury Goods Industry - Luxury goods companies can prioritize sustainable materials in their packaging designs to attract conscious consumers who are willing to pay a premium for sustainability.