The new brand 'Herbana' is one that offers a range of herbal supplements and its branding was designed by the creative agency 'The 1984.'
Based in Jakarta, Indonesia, Herbana seeks to allow consumers to live a healthy lifestyle. The herbal supplements it work in tandem with healthy eating, regular exercise and plentiful rest to enhance the health of the consumer. Supplements in the range are based in natural items like the fennel flower, the phyllanthus urinaria and the longjack tree. The herbal supplements are packaged in amber bottles that were made to resemble apothecary designs, while the teal and orange pills themselves resemble real medicinal ones.
This health-enhancing range is designed in a way that ensures that consumers view it as providing medicinal benefits that are trustworthy and concrete.
Herbana's Range of Supplements Provides Natural Health Benefits
1. Natural Supplements - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing unique natural supplements that provide health benefits.
2. Herbal Medicine - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating herbal medicine products that are packaged and branded in a way that conveys trust and reliability.
3. Apothecary Packaging - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing apothecary-inspired packaging for health supplements that appeals to consumers.
1. Health and Wellness - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the health and wellness industry by developing and marketing natural supplements that promote overall well-being.
2. Pharmaceutical - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the pharmaceutical industry by exploring the potential of herbal medicine and integrating it with modern healthcare practices.
3. Creative Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the creative design industry by creating unique packaging solutions for health supplements that stand out in the market.