If beer wasn’t your go-to alcohol of choice before, you may want to reconsider now that Hello Kitty beer is now available.
While beer is stereotypically associated with a beverage males drink, this new alcohol will have women taking over in no time! To appeal to a wider demographic, and to stand out against other big beer brands, this type is fruit-flavored. This sweet and zesty alcohol was created by a brewery in Taiwan called Long Chuan and comes in lemon lime, peach, passion fruit and banana. This variety allows you to give each a try and fall in love with all of them.
Hello Kitty beer is perfect for people who don’t drink too much, as each can only contains 2.3 percent alcohol by volume.
Hello Kitty Beer Has Made Drinking an Absolutely Adorable Activity
1. Fruit-flavored Alcohol - Creating more fruit-flavored alcoholic beverages can appeal to a wider demographic.
2. Gender Stereotype Disruption - Creating gender-neutral and inclusive alcoholic beverages can promote diversity and inclusion in the drinks industry.
3. Cute Packaging - Incorporating cute and unique packaging for alcoholic beverages can attract a younger audience.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - The alcoholic beverages market can expand by creating more unique and inclusive products.
2. Packaging - The packaging industry can offer new and creative designs specifically for alcoholic beverages.
3. Entertainment Merchandise - Collaborating with entertainment brands to create unique alcoholic beverages can generate interest from their fans and followers.