The Heinz Beanz Protein Pot is a new breakfast product from the brand for the UK market that will provide consumers with an easy way to support their nutritional needs as they start their day.
The product will be available in the refrigerated section of the on-the-go aisle and features a base of the brand's signature beans along with scrambled egg, sausage and spinach in the mix. The breakfast pot is thus high in protein, but also high in fiber and low in calories to make it a well-rounded option for consumers to choose.
Junior Brand Manager at Kraft Heinz Emily Wright boasted about the new Heinz Beanz Protein Pot saying, "Our all-new Heinz Beanz Protein Pot is the perfect on-the-go breakfast, or ideal for those looking for a delicious and quick breakfast or lunch option. It’s tasty, convenient, easy to make and high in protein. Watch this space as we are planning to add more delicious flavors to the range later this year.”
The Heinz Beanz Protein Pot is Ready to Eat in Under Three Minutes
1. Bean-based Convenience Foods - Opportunities exist to create more bean-based, high-protein, low-calorie convenience food products for on-the-go consumers.
2. Quick and Easy High-protein Meals - There is a growing demand for quick and easy high-protein meals as consumers look for healthy, convenient options to fuel their busy lifestyles.
3. Healthy On-the-go Breakfast Options - There is a need for more healthy on-the-go breakfast options that are high in protein, low in calories, and easy to prepare in just a few minutes.
1. Convenience Food Industry - The convenience food industry can leverage the demand for healthy, convenient, and high-protein options to expand their product lines and attract more health-conscious consumers.
2. Food Manufacturing Industry - The food manufacturing industry can tap into the trend of bean-based, high-protein meals to create more innovative products that appeal to health-conscious consumers.
3. Breakfast and Brunch Industry - The breakfast and brunch industry can increase its market share by offering more healthy, on-the-go breakfast options that are high in protein and low in calories to meet the demands of busy consumers.