Many people enjoyed eating Heinz Beanz pizzas up until they were discontinued in 2003 and for the 150th birthday of Heinz, the company is bringing back its iconic pizzas for a limited time through Deliveroo. The pizzas, a combination of tomato sauce, cheese and beans, offers a nostalgic way for Heinz lovers to revisit a product from the past.
In partnership with various restaurants across the UK, Deliveroo is making the bean-based pizzas available in limited quantities—just 150 pizzas will be up for grabs per restaurant. Fortunately for consumers who follow a plant-based diet, vegan-friendly versions of the original margherita and sausage Heinz Beanz pizzas will be available.
To pay tribute to the 75p price of Heinz Beanz tins, the pizzas will be sold starting at £7.50.
Heinz is Reviving Its Heinz Beanz Pizzas for a Limited Time with Deliveroo
1. Nostalgia Food - Reviving iconic food products from the past for a limited time to cater to nostalgic consumers.
2. Plant-based Options - Offering vegan-friendly versions of popular food items to cater to the growing plant-based diet trend.
3. Limited Edition Collaborations - Partnering with restaurants and delivery services to create limited quantity, exclusive food offerings for a unique and sought-after dining experience.
1. Food & Beverage - The food industry can explore opportunities in bringing back discontinued products and creating limited edition collaborations to appeal to nostalgic and adventurous consumers.
2. Delivery Services - Delivery companies can collaborate with food brands to offer exclusive, limited quantity food items to cater to niche market segments and attract more customers.
3. Plant-based Food - The plant-based food industry has the opportunity to expand its offerings by creating vegan-friendly versions of popular food items, increasing its market reach and catering to a growing consumer demand.