This Heineken disco ball is perfect for a party. The mirrored globe is the perfect size for one of their 5-liter draught kegs; after the keg is kicked, the disco ball can live on forever as home decor.
The Heineken disco ball was part of a promotion for Radio Heineken to inspire word-of-mouth marketing among 50 bloggers.
Implications - Draught kegs have become a big hit with partygoers in recent years due to their portability and value; unfortunately, many aren't aesthetically pleasing. By creating draught kegs that add to a party's ambience and double as decor between uses, designers create a crave-worthy multifunctional product that won't get thrown away the morning after.
Heineken Mirrored Globe Keg Will Start Any Dance Party Off Right
1. Draught Keg Aesthetics - Designers can capitalize on the growing popularity of draught kegs by creating aesthetically pleasing options that enhance the party atmosphere and double as home decor.
2. Multifunctional Products - There is an opportunity to create crave-worthy products that serve multiple purposes, such as draught kegs that not only provide refreshments but also function as decorative items.
3. Word-of-mouth Marketing - Promotional strategies like inspiring word-of-mouth marketing among influential bloggers can help businesses generate buzz and reach a wider audience.
1. Beverage Manufacturing - Beverage manufacturers can explore innovative design approaches to create aesthetically pleasing draught kegs that enhance consumer experiences and differentiate their products.
2. Event Planning and Entertainment - Event planning and entertainment companies can incorporate multifunctional products like draught kegs that add to the ambiance of parties and events while providing refreshments.
3. Digital Marketing and Influencer Strategy - Businesses can leverage digital marketing and influencer strategies to promote their products and generate word-of-mouth marketing among influential bloggers and content creators.