It’s not often that a pop musician leaves you with a distinct feeling that something is new, but that feeling of newness is finally achieved with electronic music producer Orlando Higgingbottom, also known as Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, or TEED. TEED is making waves with his sound and more importantly, with his extravagant aesthetic.
Orlando sports a variety of elaborate headpieces in each of his videos, appearances and performances. Perhaps his most intricate thus far is one completely coated in confetti seen in his latest video 'American Dream Part II.'
With Vice declaring Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs to be the “latest revelation in electronic dance music” and “in the vanguard of the prevailing house revival,” dance pop music is worth as much of a listen as dinosaur-chic is a look.
Artist TEED Wears Strictly Dino-Inspired Headwear
1. Pop Music Aesthetics - Opportunity for musicians to enhance their visual identity and create unique experiences through elaborate headpieces and costumes.
2. Dinosaur-inspired Fashion - Potential for designers and retailers to tap into the growing interest in dinosaur-themed fashion, offering unique and eye-catching pieces.
3. Electronic Dance Music (EDM) Revival - Space for emerging musicians to contribute to the revival of EDM and explore new soundscapes within the genre.
1. Music - Artists and performers can explore innovative ways to visually express their music, attracting new fans and creating memorable experiences.
2. Fashion - Fashion designers and retailers can capitalize on the popularity of dinosaur-themed fashion, creating unique and trendy clothing items and accessories.
3. Entertainment - Opportunities for event organizers and entertainment companies to curate immersive experiences that blend music, fashion, and visual elements for a unique and captivating audience experience.