As much as a brand like Jägermeister would like people to be at the bar all the time, life's other responsibilities get in the way sometimes—so it developed the HausBar. This experience was specifically designed for guys who know a friend who gets frequently tied up with work, stuck taking care of the kids or is needed at home for some other reason. This way, a guy could nominate one of his buddies for the HausBar experience through the online microsite.
If approved, Jägermeister would temporarily install the pop-up directly outside a friend's front door, so that when the doorbell chimed, the unsuspecting friend was in for a huge treat. By surprising and delighting consumers, this campaign took off on social media.
Jagermeister's HausBar Brings the Party to Home to You
1. Pop-up Experiences - Opportunity for brands to create temporary, surprise experiences for customers that generate buzz and social media attention.
2. Social Media Campaigns - Utilizing unexpected and shareable moments to attract attention and engage with consumers online.
3. Nomination Marketing - Encouraging customers to nominate their friends for unique brand experiences, creating a sense of exclusivity and excitement.
1. Beverage - Opportunity for alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage brands to create memorable and shareable experiences that connect with consumers on a personal level.
2. Hospitality - Hotels, restaurants, and bars can explore the concept of pop-up experiences to surprise and delight customers, creating a unique and memorable dining or drinking experience.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Agencies and professionals in the marketing and advertising industry can leverage the power of surprise and social media campaigns to create memorable brand experiences and generate online buzz for their clients.