This stunning Harper’s Bazaar US March 2014 fashion shoot makes the seaside shine with style.
Fashion photographer Paola Kudacki snaps up this summery style story by the sea. Model Karmen Pedaru may not be selling seashells, but she does lean on rocks as she stares seductively into the camera. The bright blue beauty of the ocean waves contrasts dynamically with the chic shine of the fashion fabrics. Looking at the images is enough to make you want to jump through the screen and step into the ocean.
The fashion in this shimmering Harper’s Bazaar US March 2014 editorial is mostly in metallic. A lot of the garments are in gold or some sort of red. Who knew wearing formal fashion to the beach would look so phenomenal? On one crop top, the brilliant blue of the ocean reflects dazzlingly on the metallic sheen.
Paola Kudacki Captures Karmen Pedaru for Harper’s Bazaar US March
1. Seaside Style - Opportunity for fashion brands to create metallic and shiny garments inspired by the ocean waves.
2. Formal Fashion at the Beach - Opportunity for fashion designers to explore the combination of formal fashion elements with beachwear.
3. Metallic Trend - Opportunity for fashion retailers to incorporate more metallic clothing and accessories in their collections.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore new possibilities for beachwear and formal fashion combinations.
2. Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the metallic trend by offering a wide selection of metallic clothing and accessories.
3. Photography - Photographers can experiment with metallic elements and shiny fabrics in their fashion shoots.