A delicious recipe is like a song, with all of the correct notes in all of the right places. Harp Lager packaging really explores this musical notion with a new branding scheme that focuses on the image of the gorgeous stringed instrument.
The Guinness beer's identity is singing a different tune, thanks to the work done by JDO Brand Design & Innovation. The The most pronounced improvement to the brew is the treatment of the bar taps. The pouring contraptions have been sculpted to take the graceful and elongated shapes of harps, complete with linear grooves that are intended to resemble chords. The use of gradient silver to blue coloring gives Harp Lager packaging an aesthetic harmony that will appeal to beer drinkers of all demographics.
Harp Lager Packaging Embodies the Form of an Elegant String Instrument
1. Musical-inspired Branding - Brands can incorporate musical themes and imagery into their packaging and branding to create a unique and memorable experience for consumers.
2. Sculptural Packaging Design - Brands can create packaging designs that take on the form of an object or instrument related to their product, providing a distinctive brand identity and user experience.
3. Color-graded Packaging - Brands can incorporate color gradients into their packaging designs to provide an aesthetic harmony that appeals to consumers of all demographics.
1. Alcohol & Beverage - Brands in the alcohol and beverage industry can differentiate themselves through unique packaging designs and musical-inspired branding.
2. Packaging & Design - The packaging and design industry can offer innovative solutions to brands looking to create distinctive packaging designs that take on the form of an object or instrument related to their product.
3. Marketing & Advertising - Marketing and advertising companies can work with brands to implement musical-inspired branding and aesthetically pleasing packaging designs to increase consumer appeal and sales.