The HAPPI advent calendar has been unveiled in the UK ahead of the holiday season for consumers to choose as a more eco-friendly take on the tradition. The product features vegan-friendly chocolate for each day of December leading up to Christmas and comes in plastic-free packaging to allow for easy recycling after enjoyment. The advent calendar contains 24 four-gram pieces of the brand's Oat M!lk chocolate within a bright, eye-catching packaging that's sure to delight youngsters.
Founder Gavin Cox spoke on the HAPPI advent calendar saying, "We love offering customers quality, healthier and fun Free From treats that we would be happy for our kids to enjoy, as well as ourselves! Our new advent calendar appeals to everyone – regardless of any dietary choices.”
The HAPPI Advent Calendar is Contained in Plastic-Free Packaging
1. Eco-friendly Advent Calendars - The advent calendar industry could adopt more sustainable practices by producing calendars with plastic-free packaging.
2. Vegan Chocolate Industry - Companies in the confectionery industry could profit by producing more vegan-friendly chocolates.
3. Free-from Treats - The market for Free-From treats that are healthier and cater to different dietary restrictions is growing.
1. Confectionery Industry - Opportunity for the confectionery industry to produce more vegan-friendly and eco-friendly products.
2. Packaging Industry - Opportunity for packaging companies to develop more sustainable options for packaging products.
3. Natural and Organic Food Industry - Opportunity for the natural and organic food industry to develop more Free-From treats that are healthier and cater to different dietary restrictions.