You only have to use the word 'cephalopod' to get a reaction from someone, and when that word is used in conjunction with the word 'couture,' well you get a bizarre looking French Bakelite jewelry collection.
Hanna Bernhard’s French Bakelite jewelry is the work of husband and wife team Hanna and Bernhard, whose Cephalopod-inspired jewelry shop is situated in Paris. If the unique style of this jewelry isn’t enough to make you wriggle, then perhaps knowing that French Bakelite is made from milk protein is.
Hanna Bernhard's French Bakelite Jewelry
1. Cephalopod-inspired Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the use of cephalopod-inspired designs in the fashion industry to create unique and eye-catching accessories.
2. French Bakelite Jewelry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Investigate the use of French Bakelite, made from milk protein, in the jewelry industry to create sustainable and eco-friendly accessories.
3. Unique Jewelry Collections - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop unconventional and bizarre jewelry collections, such as cephalopod-themed designs, to cater to a niche market segment.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce cephalopod-inspired designs in high-end fashion brands to create avant-garde and bold fashion statements.
2. Jewelry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate sustainable materials like French Bakelite, made from milk protein, into jewelry production to create eco-friendly and socially responsible accessories.
3. Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with artists and designers to create unique and artistic jewelry collections that push the boundaries of traditional jewelry design.