Polish designer Wiktor Jażwiec recently designed a hanging bed that serves as a stylish, space-saving solution. Far more comfortable than your average hammock, this clever hanging bed features a comfy mattress and chic ambient lighting.
Jażwiec's bed is designed for maximum utility and can be enjoyed in two different positions. When the bed is needed for sleeping, it hangs suspended from the ceiling and floats about 18 inches off of the floor. When not in use, the bed can be pulled up to the ceiling so it is completely out of the way. The bed uses an automatic mechanism for rising and lowering, which makes it easy to operate and use.
The size of the bed and the materials used in the design are completely customizable, meaning customers can perfectly match the bed to the decor of their home.
This Hanging Bed is a Great Way to Save Space in a Small Home
1. Space-saving Solutions - The hanging bed demonstrates a trend towards innovative solutions for maximizing space in small homes.
2. Automated Furniture - The automatic mechanism for raising and lowering the bed presents an opportunity for the development of more automated furniture pieces.
3. Customizable Design - The ability to customize the size and materials of the bed reflects a trend towards personalized and tailored home furnishings.
1. Interior Design - Interior designers can explore the use of hanging beds as a space-saving solution for their clients.
2. Smart Home Technology - The automated mechanism in the hanging bed aligns with the growing industry of smart home technology.
3. Furniture Manufacturing - Manufacturers can capitalize on the demand for customizable furniture by offering personalized designs for hanging beds.