If you are looking for handmade goods created by skilled craftspeople, this Dutch startup allows you to make requests for personalized products. Similar to Etsy, Made By Gurus is perfect for consumers who want to enjoy handcrafted items and don't have the expertise to make them themselves.
While their site is under construction, those seeking handmade goods can place orders via the Made by Gurus Facebook page. To use this service, simply post a description and upload any relevant pictures you were inspired by, as well as location information, category and desired skills -- from 3D printing to knitting. Available Gurus will get back to you and you can take your pick from the team. The price will be sent to you after the item is complete.
Made By Gurus Lets You Pick Someone to Make Your Handmade Goods
1. Personalized Handcrafted Goods - Consumers are seeking unique and customized handmade products that reflect their individual style and preferences.
2. Outsourcing to Skilled Craftspeople - There is a growing demand for outsourcing handmade products to experienced craftspeople who can bring expertise and high-quality craftsmanship.
3. Digital Platforms for Artisanal Products - Online platforms like Made By Gurus are emerging as a convenient way for consumers to connect with skilled artisans and access personalized handmade goods.
1. Handmade Goods - The handmade goods industry has an opportunity to embrace outsourcing and personalized offerings to cater to the evolving consumer preferences.
2. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can explore the integration of digital platforms that connect consumers with skilled craftspeople to facilitate the purchase and delivery of artisanal products.
3. Crafting Services - Crafting service providers can leverage digital platforms to expand their reach and offer their expertise, creating job opportunities and new revenue streams.