This year, Domino's Halloween pizza boxes can be carved up like a pumpkin in order to create shadows that can be projected onto walls. Domino's provides all of the instructions for the craft, and all you'll need to have on hand is a razor blade and a flashlight, or even just the flashlight that's on your phone.
These 'Shadows from Beyond the Box' include designs like haunted houses, witches, howling werewolves, creepy cobwebs and hands reaching from a grave. To promote the creative reuse of these pizza boxes, Domino's is alerting customers to this activity by sharing these Shadows from Beyond the Box on its social media channels online. If you've yet to carve a pumpkin this season, or are looking for an easy, no-mess Halloween craft, this is a great way to get in the spooky spirit.
Domino's Halloween Pizza Box Craft Makes Creepy Decor
1. Pizza Box Crafts - Creating spooky shadows with pizza boxes presents an opportunity for businesses to tap into the growing trend of DIY crafts and promote creative reuse.
2. Interactive Packaging - Innovative pizza box designs that offer interactive elements like carving and projecting shadows can enhance customer engagement and create a memorable brand experience.
3. Social Media Promotion - Using social media channels to showcase creative reuse ideas for pizza boxes can foster brand awareness, encourage customer participation, and generate user-generated content.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can leverage pizza box crafts to enhance customer engagement, promote sustainability, and differentiate their brand.
2. Packaging - Packaging companies can explore innovative pizza box designs that incorporate interactive features, such as carving templates or hidden surprises, to create a unique selling proposition.
3. Craft and DIY - The craft and DIY industry can collaborate with pizza chains or offer pizza box craft kits to tap into the growing trend of DIY projects and provide customers with creative reuse opportunities.