Raepak has seen a gap in the market for hairdresser professionals and consumer hair care use. It has developed a new hairbrush dispensing applicator that is set to change how consumers style their hair. The new brush system can dispense gels, foams, oils creams and lotions.
These exciting brushes work with a simple push of the pump and help to apply the contents evenly over any hair type. They have recently been trialled in several salons across the UK, and the results have been overwhelming. From a professional point of view, they have helped reduce skin irritation, speed up styling, cut and workflow. Some stylists were filling up the bottles with plain water and using the brush as an applicator to wet the hair before each cut. This replaced the spraying action and made the whole process easier, leaving the customer even more satisfied.
Raepak's Liquid Pump Applicator Takes the Shape of a Hairbrush
1. Hairbrush Dispensing Applicators - Hairbrushes with built-in dispensing pumps can revolutionize the way consumers style their hair.
2. Multi-functional Haircare Tools - The development of hairbrushes that can dispense gels, foams, oils, creams, and lotions opens up new possibilities for multi-functional haircare tools.
3. Innovative Hair Styling Techniques - The use of hairbrush dispensing applicators provides opportunities for hairstylists to explore new techniques and improve workflow efficiency.
1. Haircare Products - Haircare product manufacturers can capitalize on the trend of hairbrush dispensing applicators by creating innovative products that integrate with these tools.
2. Beauty Salons - Beauty salons can adopt hairbrush dispensing applicators as a way to enhance service quality and efficiency.
3. Hair Styling Tools - The hair styling tools industry can explore the development of hairbrushes with integrated dispensing pumps as a disruptive innovation opportunity.