Just in time for festival season, Lime Crime introduced a new hair glitter called Unicorn Hair Color Spray that can be used to temporarily add bold color and high shine to one's locks. The formulas are easily applied and just as easily washed out, available in two different forms, Rainbow Mist and Star Mist.
While Rainbow Mist includes a range of eight shades that leave behind a colorful shine, Star Mist is described as being "like a highlighter for your hair." The latter is available in North Star and Rosé, both of which are shimmery shades. The products in the Unicorn Hair Color Spray line can be used on their own or with one another to create bold, eye-catching looks.
The vegan and cruelty-free formulas are powerful enough to be used on dark hair and can even be paired with stencils to create shapely designs.
Lime Crime's Unicorn Hair Color Spray Creates Hair Glitter Looks
1. Hair Glitter - The trend of using glitter sprays in hair to create bold and shiny looks.
2. Temporary Color - The trend of using temporary hair sprays to add bold and vibrant colors.
3. Vegan Hair Products - The trend of using vegan and cruelty-free hair products for conscious consumers.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - The beauty and cosmetics industry can capitalize on the trend of hair glitter sprays by creating innovative and versatile glitter spray products.
2. Fashion and Accessories - The fashion and accessories industry can incorporate hair glitter sprays as a new trend in festival and party looks, creating hair glitter-themed accessories and fashion styles.
3. Hair Salons - Hair salons can offer hair glitter spray services, allowing customers to experiment with temporary hair colors and glitters, attracting more adventurous and experimental clients.