Guillemot wood-based kayaks use the perfect combination of stunning aesthetic and unparalleled performance. Based off his love of the sport, creator Nick Schade has mastered the art of kayak making. He wanted to combine the ability to perform well when out in deep water with the capability to handle the complexities of close-to-shore paddling.
Guillemot kayaks are constructed out of wood for maximum performance, while the sleek designs enhance the experience. There are also many styles to choose from depending on your expertise level as well as what your aesthetic preference is. Double seated kayaks are also available so two people can ride at the same time. Some of these kayak styles are designed with a more experienced rider in mind, however, with a little bit of practice you will be able to handle this beautifully created masterpiece in no time.
Guillemot Kayaks Make for a Truly High Performing Ride
1. Luxuriously Functional Kayaks - The trend of combining aesthetic excellence with high-performing kayaks.
2. Wood-based Kayaks for Maximum Performance - The trend of using wood as a material to construct high-performing kayaks.
3. Double-seated Kayaks for Enhanced Riding Experience - The trend of creating kayaks that can accommodate more than one person for a superior riding experience.
1. Recreational Equipment Industry - There is an opportunity for innovation in the recreational equipment industry by combining aesthetic design with performance products.
2. Woodworking Industry - There is an opportunity for innovation in the woodworking industry by creating high-performing products that offer superior design elements.
3. Tourism Industry - There is an opportunity for innovation in the tourism industry by offering high-performing kayaks that can accommodate more than one person for group or family experiences.