This sensual campaign created by Publicis, in conjunction with Montreal based photographers Leda and St-Jacques takes food love in a literal sense. The raunchy food campaign is the product of a Quebec restaurant guide called ‘Guide Des Restos 2014’ that plays on “the ambiguity of the “18+” for its 18th edition.”
The publication is an experimentation on advertising to see if seduction is as good a seller when it is combined with food and restaurants, with a naughty slogan, "we are pleased to provide you with drool-worthy images for the past 18 years."
The food publicity shoot contains food ingredients that contain highly suggestive sexual innuendos. An oyster and a yam in the form of female genitalia, a piece of steak in phallic form, a bust made of dough and melons and more.
The 2014 Guide Des Restos Photo Shoot Will Leave You Drooling For More
1. Erotic Food Campaigns - There is potential for other brands to experiment with erotic imagery in their food campaigns to spark interest and increase visibility.
2. Innuendo Advertising - This campaign has shown that playing with sexual innuendos in advertising can increase attention and create a buzz around the product or service.
3. Sensual Marketing - Using sensual imagery in marketing can be a successful strategy, particularly for industries where pleasure and desire are central, such as food and beverage.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can tap into the seductive allure of the human appetite to create enticing advertising campaigns.
2. Hospitality - The hospitality industry may benefit from incorporating erotic imagery in their marketing efforts to draw attention and differentiate themselves from competitors.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry may experiment with sensual campaigns to create a provocative buzz and generate interest in their products or events.