Tons of just-add-water growing toys have been introduced over the years for kids and Blume from Skyrocket Toys was introduced at the New York Toy Fair as a fun set of surprise-inside collectibles.
Blume dolls are packaged in colorful flowerpots that need a few drops of water so that their foam-like, oversized hair can emerge as if growing instantly by magic. The flowerpot packaging itself can be split open to act like a playset and a storage solution for the accessories that the dolls come with, such as handbags, small creature friends and stickers. In their quest to collect all of the Blume dolls, kids may even come across some super rare and mystical dolls.
While many toys have been created based on the unboxing experience, these ones add a dynamic new element that makes discovering a new toy all the more fun.
The Blume Growing Toys Feature Hair That Expands with Added Water
1. Growing Toys - Opportunity for creating more just-add-water toys with surprise elements.
2. Collectibles - Potential to create collectible toys with unique packaging and accessories.
3. Unboxing Experience - Room for innovation in toys that enhance the unboxing process.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating innovative growing toys.
2. Packaging Design - Potential for developing unique packaging solutions for collectible toys.
3. Children's Entertainment - Opportunity to enhance the unboxing experience in toys for kids.