The Greenall’s Black Cherry Gin is the brand's latest flavor option that was developed after consumer research to help ensure it would suit the preferences of today's shoppers. The gin offers an aromatic flavor experience that boasts a deep color to boot, which will make it perfect for mixing into new or existing cocktail recipes. The product is available now at select Bargain Booze locations in 700ml bottles at a price point of £15 with a wider launch taking place later this year.
Global Marketing Manager for Greenall's Gin Stacey Kong spoke on the new Greenall’s Black Cherry Gin saying, "Our consumer research found that gin drinkers crave familiar flavours, and Black Cherry really appealed to them, but was not readily already available on the market. This is the first black cherry flavoured gin that will be available to the public, and we are confident it will do well."
Greenall’s Black Cherry Gin was Developed Following Research
1. Flavor Innovations in Spirits - Innovation opportunities exist for spirit makers to develop new and unique flavors based on consumer research.
2. Consumer-driven Product Development - Businesses can benefit from conducting consumer research to guide product development and ensure success in the market.
3. Colorful and Aromatic Cocktails - The availability of niche spirits with unique flavor profiles presents an opportunity for mixologists to create visually stunning and aromatic cocktails.
1. Spirits and Liquor - The development of unique flavored spirits can disrupt the traditional spirits market with niche offerings that cater to consumer preferences.
2. Market Research - The use of market research to guide product development can revolutionize brand strategy by capitalizing on consumer preferences.
3. Bars and Nightclubs - The availability of niche spirits with unique flavor profiles presents an opportunity for bars and nightclubs to attract customers with exclusive and innovative cocktails.