While most people are aware of the health benefits of both green tea and yogurt, Chobani is now combining these powerful ingredients with the introduction of a limited batch Green Tea Yogurt.
The low-fat yogurt is free of preservatives, artificial flavors and sweeteners, and only contains non-GMO natural ingredients. As well as being vegetarian-friendly, gluten-free and certified kosher, this yogurt snack is also bound to appeal to those who are watching their sugar intake, since this product only contains fruit juice extracts and cane juice for sweetness. To give the yogurt a look that resembles a freshly brewed cup of green tea, the yogurt is colored with spirulina, which also happens to be a potent superfood. Providing three grams of fat and 12 grams of protein in a single serving size, this is a great snack to take on the go.
Chobani's Green Tea Yogurt is Low-Fat, but High in Protein
1. Green Tea Yogurt - The fusion of two potent ingredients - green tea and yogurt - presents a new opportunity for healthy snacking.
2. Natural Sweetening - The trend towards using natural sweeteners like fruit juice extracts and cane juice is becoming popular in the yogurt industry.
3. Vegetarian-friendly and Gluten-free - The demand for vegetarian-friendly and gluten-free products presents an opportunity for innovation in the yogurt industry.
1. Dairy Industry - Incorporation of innovative ingredients like green tea in dairy products opens up possibilities for diversification of product portfolios.
2. Food Manufacturing Industry - Manufacturers that prioritize natural ingredients to appeal to a health-conscious and environmentally-aware consumer base have the most to gain from these trends.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - The demand for healthier snacking options and natural sweeteners presents an opportunity to expand the product offerings of the health and wellness industry.