Innisfree is introducing a new and improved version of its top-selling serum with a new type of green tea that took an entire decade to source. After pouring years of research into 2,401 of varieties of green tea, Innisfree discovered a particular kind of green tea on Jeju Island called "Beauty Green Tea." This specific green tea offers more benefits for the skin than it does flavor and it is now being included in products from Innisfree.
Innisfree‘s Green Tea line has been one of its most popular and it is now being refreshed with the potent new Beauty Green Tea formula, including the Intensive Hydrating Serum with Green Tea Seed, as well as sleeping masks, roll-on eye treatments, creams and lotions.
Innisfree's Reformulated Green Tea Line Features "Beauty Green Tea"
1. Beauty Green Tea Revolution - The exploration of green tea varieties has yielded a new discovery in the form of Beauty Green Tea, providing opportunities for beauty brands to incorporate new and unique ingredients into their products.
2. Intensive Green Tea Serums - The reformulated Green Tea line by Innisfree emphasizes the benefits of green tea for the skin and presents an opportunity for skincare brands to focus on developing and marketing intensive green tea serums.
3. Jeju Island Sourcing - The decade-long search for Beauty Green Tea on Jeju Island highlights the potential for beauty brands to incorporate exotic ingredients from lesser-known regions into their products, creating a unique selling point for their brand.
1. Skincare - The beauty green tea discovery provides opportunities for skincare and beauty brands to incorporate a unique and effective new ingredient into their products.
2. Natural Products - Innisfree's focus on the natural and organic properties of green tea highlights the potential for natural and organic beauty brands to incorporate similarly beneficial ingredients into their products, catering to consumers' growing preference for natural products.
3. Asian Beauty - Incorporating ingredients specifically sourced from Asian regions like Jeju Island presents an opportunity for Asian beauty brands to highlight the unique properties of these indigenous ingredients in their products and differentiate themselves from Western beauty brands.