The Green Power Partnership can help consumers to check up on which companies and organizations are making use of green energy to power their business. Consumers can make use of several lists to see which participants are making enough green power purchases to run their businesses on 100% green power and other related statistics.
The Partnership is voluntary EPA program that has a number of tools and resources to assist businesses that want to participate in going energy green and be recognized for their efforts.
Green Power Partnership Tools & Resources to Help the Environment
1. Green Energy Usage Tracking - The trend of tracking and monitoring the use of green energy by companies and organizations.
2. Green Power Partnership - The growing trend of companies and organizations voluntarily joining the EPA program for support in going green.
3. 100% Green Power Goal - The trend of companies and organizations setting a goal of running their business on 100% green power.
1. Renewable Energy - The renewable energy industry can capitalize on the trend of companies setting goals to run their business on 100% green power.
2. Energy Management Consulting - Energy management consulting firms can use the trend of green energy usage tracking to offer their services to companies and organizations.
3. Sustainability Certification - Sustainability certification organizations can benefit from the trend of companies and organizations striving to be recognized for their efforts in going green through the Green Power Partnership program.