This grain powder collection forgoes traditional branding to offer a series of products that draw the eye with modern designs and vibrant colors.
These products were created for Xian Mo Fang, by the designer and illustrator Nio Ni. They feature a wide range of grain powders -- a product that is traditionally used to make beverages and food items like misu. These particular grain powders come in sleek white cans with rubber lids, while vibrant imagery of various beans and vegetables reveal the ingredients and flavors of each individual can.
By revamping a product that tends to be branded in a simple and traditional way, Nio Ni is able to completely shift how consumers may perceive this particular collection of grain powders.
These Grain Powders Are Offered in Vibrant Packaging
1. Modernized Packaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore innovative and eye-catching packaging designs to attract consumers.
2. Revamped Branding - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Rethink traditional branding strategies to redefine consumer perceptions of a product.
3. Creative Ingredient Display - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with visually appealing ways to showcase product ingredients and flavors.
1. Food and Beverage Packaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new packaging solutions that enhance visual appeal and differentiate products from competitors.
2. Food and Beverage Branding - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Challenge traditional branding strategies and create unique brand experiences to captivate consumers.
3. Food and Beverage Ingredient Display - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Inventive methods to visually highlight ingredients and flavors in food and beverage products.