Forager Project makes organic, plant-based and grain-free cereals that are packed with protein and fiber, yet contain minimal sugar. The vegan-friendly cereals are free from gluten, dairy and soy, and boast unique ingredient lists that contain cassava flour and navy beans, plus cane sugar, safflower oil and pea protein, as well as a few other ingredients to create the Chocolate and Cinnamon flavors. For those who prefer an unflavored variety, Forager Project also offers a Plain version of the free-from cereal.
The nourishing, grain-free cereals are perfect for enjoying with one of the plant-based milk alternatives from the brand, which now includes new options like the Forager Project Organic Oatmilk, as well as other options made with a base of cashew or coconut.
Image Credit: Forager Project
These Grain-Free Cereals are Made with Cassava Flour & Navy Beans
1. Grain-free Cereals - Opportunity for developing innovative grain-free cereal products that cater to health-conscious and dietary-restricted consumers.
2. Plant-based Milk Alternatives - Potential for creating new and unique plant-based milk alternatives to complement grain-free cereals and cater to the growing demand for dairy-free options.
3. Organic and Vegan-friendly - Chance to produce organic and vegan-friendly cereals that align with consumer preferences for clean and sustainable food choices.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry has the opportunity to capitalize on the rising demand for healthy and dietary-restricted cereal options.
2. Alternative Dairy - The alternative dairy industry can explore new formulations and flavors of plant-based milk to pair with grain-free cereals.
3. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can leverage the development of organic and vegan-friendly cereals to cater to consumers seeking healthier and more sustainable breakfast options.