The New Bus Stops
Familiar with the "Got Milk?" ads? The people at Arcade Marketing just took the ad campaign to a new level. Using a new technology called "Magniscent" they made scented bus shelters. "what goes better with chocolate chip cookies than a big glass of cold milk?" The idea was to attract people's attention using the scent which is emitted from a special adhesive strips that has the aroma of chocolate chip cookies. Great smelling bus shelters are the new trend! A relief from that bad body odour from the person next to you while waiting for your bus!
1. Scentvertising - Opportunity for businesses to enhance their advertising campaigns by incorporating scent to attract consumers' attention.
2. Bus Shelters - Opportunity to transform bus shelters into engaging and pleasant spaces by introducing innovative features like scented adhesive strips.
3. Magniscent Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity to develop and utilize new scent-emitting technologies, such as Magniscent, for various marketing applications.
1. Advertising - Opportunity for the advertising industry to explore the use of scent as a unique and attention-grabbing promotional tool.
2. Outdoor Infrastructure - Opportunity for the outdoor infrastructure industry to innovate and improve bus shelters by incorporating sensory elements like scented adhesive strips.
3. Technology - Opportunity for the technology industry to develop and advance scent-emitting technologies like Magniscent, opening up new possibilities for marketing and sensory experiences.