When designing an ideal workspace, the notion of including a hammock probably ranks high as a desired feature, and that’s exactly what Strada has provided for the Google Pittsburgh office. But Strada wasn’t satisfied with giving the search engine mega company any run-of-the-mill hammock, theirs hangs from the second floor and is large enough to hold entire departments. Those worried about the hammock breaking will be happy to know there’s a net underneath to protect workers from falling. Not a shabby place to do all of your computer programming for the day.
Aside from the giant hammock, the Google Pittsburgh office also features steampunk and antique-looking aesthetics to preserve the history of the building the workspace is located in. Primary-colored furnishings, a mainstay of Google offices, are also to be expected.
Google Pittsburgh Office Provides Workers with a Net-Like Resting Area
1. Hammock Office Spaces - Opportunity for businesses to create unique and relaxing work environments by incorporating hammocks into their office design.
2. Steampunk Aesthetics - Chance for companies to embrace the vintage and industrial look of steampunk in their office design for a unique and visually appealing workspace.
3. Historic Workspace Preservation - Opportunity for businesses to repurpose old buildings and preserve their history by incorporating original features into their office design.
1. Tech Companies - Tech companies can incorporate hammocks and steampunk aesthetics into their office design to create a unique and inspiring workspace for their employees.
2. Hospitality Industry - Hotels and resorts can create a luxurious and relaxing atmosphere by incorporating hammocks and steampunk aesthetics into their common areas and guest rooms.
3. Co-working Spaces - Co-working spaces can differentiate themselves from traditional offices by incorporating hammocks and steampunk aesthetics, providing a unique and creative environment for entrepreneurs and freelancers.