A gold car is something you'd likely find in an uber-wealthy city like Dubai, but this gold Nissan GT-R was actually revealed at the Tokyo Auto Salon.
Featuring intricate bodywork and a paint job that features a solid gold aesthetic, the Nissan GT-R has been lowered to be mere millimeters from the ground for precision racings.
Although debuted in Japan, the brand behind the gold car -- Kuhl Racing -- is heading to Dubai to seek out a buyer for the ultra-luxury vehicle. The exterior of the vehicle has been totally modified, but even portions of the engine have been given a luxurious overhaul. the V6 engine has been adorned with a gold chrome finish for a golden touch inside and out.
This Nissan GT-R Has Been Transformed into a Gold Car Using Paint and More
1. Luxury Car Customization - The trend of customizing high-end cars with luxurious materials and intricate bodywork is growing, providing an opportunity for innovative companies to enter the market.
2. Glitzy Automotive Paint Jobs - There is an increasing demand for eye-catching automotive paint jobs, allowing for the development of new paint technologies and application processes.
3. Gold-toned Auto Parts - The trend of adding gold-toned finishes to auto parts, both for aesthetic and functional purposes, presents an opportunity for companies to develop unique and innovative options.
1. Luxury Car Industry - The luxury car industry has an opportunity to cater to this growing trend by offering customization services that incorporate luxurious materials and intricate bodywork.
2. Automotive Paint and Finishes Industry - The automotive paint and finishes industry has an opportunity to develop and market new technologies and application processes for eye-catching and unique paint jobs.
3. Auto Parts Manufacturing Industry - The auto parts manufacturing industry has an opportunity to develop and offer gold-toned finishes for a range of auto parts, both for aesthetic and functional purposes.