At Natural Products Expo West, Califia Farms debuted a range of innovative non-dairy products, including 'Go Coconuts,' a blend of coconut milk and coconut water. The dairy-free, soy-free and vegan product combines the hydrating benefits of coconut water with the rich, creamy consistency of coconut milk to offer a new plant-based milk for enjoying with coffee, in smoothies and more.
The product is packaged in a sizeable 48-ounce bottle and promises to provide 50% more calcium than milk with only 45 calories per serving.
At the same time the demand for non-dairy milk alternatives are on the rise, coconut water has become a million-dollar industry. This product provides the best qualities of both beverages to offer an all-new coconut hybrid with a unique consistency and flavor.
Califia Farms' 'Go Coconuts' is a Blend of Coconut Milk and Water
1. Non-dairy Alternatives - The rise in demand for non-dairy milk alternatives presents opportunities for companies to innovate and create new plant-based products.
2. Coconut Water - The booming million-dollar coconut water industry opens up possibilities for companies to combine it with other beverages and create hybrid products.
3. Plant-based Milk - The growth of plant-based milk consumption creates a chance for companies to develop new blends that offer unique consistency and flavor profiles.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the trend of non-dairy alternatives and coconut water to create innovative products that cater to changing consumer preferences.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can tap into the demand for plant-based milk by developing healthy and nutritious coconut milk blends that offer additional benefits.
3. Packaging - The packaging industry can explore opportunities to design eye-catching and functional packaging solutions for hybrid coconut milk products, appealing to health-conscious consumers.