McDonald’s China is now serving Sausage Double Beef Burgers, and as far as glutinous fast foods go this one is looking pretty bad. McDonald’s is not exactly known for its healthy food choices, but in my opinion this is going a little bit too far. With two beef patties and two sausages drizzled in mustard all inside a classic bun, this new creation by McDonald’s China will surely leave you feeling nasty if you can manage to finish it.
There is a similar burger that is offered on occasion at McDonald’s in Germany called the ‘Nuremburger.' Although this may appeal to millions of people around the world, I personally find this product to be a bad choice and over the top. Perhaps McDonald’s should consider a few more healthy alternatives.
McDonald’s China Offers the New Sausage Double Beef Burger
1. Glutinous Fast Food - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop healthier alternatives to appeal to health-conscious consumers.
2. Unconventional Burger Combinations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create unique and unexpected flavor combinations to attract adventurous eaters.
3. International Fast Food Offerings - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce regional and culturally-inspired menu items to cater to diverse tastes.
1. Fast Food - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Revolutionize the fast food industry by focusing on healthier, more diverse menu selections.
2. Food and Beverage - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new flavor profiles and ingredient combinations to diversify the culinary landscape.
3. QSR (quick Service Restaurants) - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Reimagine the concept of fast food by incorporating global influences and unique culinary experiences.