If you are on board with the anti-gluten craze, but still enjoy meaty snacks then this gluten free beef jerky will be your taste. The hand-sliced Bay Meats Butcher Shop products are made with 100% Canadian beef. The preservative free recipe now comes in four unique flavors, such as mild, hot, teriyaki and maple. While the shelf life of this gluten free beef jerky will be less long than that of its competitors, the natural northern Ontario snack is so delicious, you probably don't want to wait to eat it anyway.
Whether you like your jerky with a cayenne kick or made with real maple syrup from St. Joseph's Island near Sault Ste Marie, this product is a healthier way to enjoy a meaty snack staple.
This Gluten Free Beef Jerky Includes Maple and Teriyaki Flavors
1. Gluten-free Snacks - The demand for gluten-free options in the snack industry creates an opportunity for innovative products like wheat-free jerky.
2. Natural Preservatives - The trend towards preservative-free products creates an opportunity for the development of natural preservation methods in the jerky industry.
3. Unique Flavor Profiles - The popularity of unique and gourmet flavor combinations presents an opportunity for the production of specialty jerky products like maple and teriyaki flavors.
1. Meat Processing - The meat processing industry can capitalize on developing high-quality gluten-free beef products for jerky and other snacks.
2. Natural Snacks - The trend towards healthier snacks creates an opportunity for the development of natural and preservative-free jerky products like Bay Meats Butcher Shop.
3. Gourmet Foods - The demand for unique and gourmet flavors in the food industry creates an opportunity for producing specialty jerky with flavors like maple and teriyaki.