If you're looking for a new way to get tipsy tonight this recipe for intoxicating glow in the dark juice will wow you before you take your first sip.
Recreational drinking is something that many people do rather frequently. But doing something repeatedly can become mundane and where's the fun in that? As a fun and really simple way to shake up your next drinking occasion try out this glow in the dark juice recipe. By combing tonic water with some pink-lemonade (from concentrate) and adding a splash of alcohol you can create a tasty beverage that actually glows in the dark.
I'm assuming this glowing is thanks to the reaction between the tonic water and an ingredient in the lemonade, which makes me slightly concerned about consuming it, but it looks interesting!
This Recipe Makes Intoxicating Glows in the Dark Juice
1. Glow-in-the-dark Beverages - Opportunity to create innovative and visually captivating alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages that glow in the dark.
2. Novelty Drinking Experiences - Chance to offer unique drinking experiences by incorporating unusual ingredients and techniques, such as glow-in-the-dark effects.
3. DIY Mixology - Potential for consumers to experiment with homemade mixology and create personalized glowing drinks at home.
1. Beverage - Beverage companies can develop new drink options that incorporate visual effects, attracting customers seeking novel experiences.
2. Hospitality - Bars and clubs can leverage glowing beverages to enhance their drink menus and offer unique and instagrammable experiences for customers.
3. Event Planning - Event planners can incorporate glow-in-the-dark beverages into themed parties, weddings, and other special occasions to create memorable experiences.