Model Kristin from Next Canada stars in the "Moonraker" fashion story for the pages of Glassbook Magazine. The red-haired beauty is captured by photographer Magdalena M's lens while posing in a studio series of sci-fi themed portraits.
Wardrobe styling for this futuristic image series is courtesy of Luis Rajiv who works alongside hair stylist Dat Tran and make-up artist Rachel Elizabeth Smith to transform his model muse.
Kristin channels a fashion-forward cyborg in the series that highlights a range of sculptural headpiece accessories. The pieces range from elemental moon sculptures to curved metal accent pieces that are a contemporary translation of conceptual, sci-fi looks. These one-of-a-kind accessories defy convention and are both an eye-catching and unique way to draw in Glassbook's visually stimulated readers.
Image Credit: Magdalena M
Glassbook Magazine's Moonraker Fashion Story is Conceptually Chic
1. Fashion-forward Cyborg - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create avant-garde fashion accessories that blend futuristic and cyborg elements to appeal to the fashion-conscious consumer.
2. Sculptural Headpiece Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design unconventional headpieces that are inspired by art and sculpture, creating a unique style statement for the fashion industry.
3. Conceptual, Sci-fi Looks - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop fashion pieces that explore the intersection of fashion and futuristic concepts, pushing the boundaries of traditional design aesthetics.
1. Fashion Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embrace unconventional materials and futuristic designs to create fashion accessories that cater to the growing demand for unique, statement-making pieces.
2. Art and Sculpture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine art and fashion by integrating sculptural elements into clothing and accessories, creating a new niche market for artistic and conceptual fashion.
3. Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with sci-fi and conceptual themes in fashion photography, creating visually striking imagery that captivates audiences and pushes the boundaries of traditional fashion editorials.