A series of street decks in the Girl x Chocolate (Product) RED Skateboards line aims to fight AIDS and raise awareness about the disease.
This series of decks was designed to help raise money for charitable AIDS organizations. The companies have joined forces with pro boarders Mike Carroll and Kenny Anderson and designer Andy Jenkins to make it all happen. The Girl x Chocolate (Product) RED Skateboards have the former making a special deck for Carroll while the latter for Anderson with original graphics and their names scribbled on it.
Girl Skateboards will contribute 50% of the profits from the sales they make. For those interested in donating to a good cause, the decks will be available in select retailers in the UK, Canada and the US.
Girl x Chocolate (Product) RED Skateboards Aim to Fight the Disease
1. Charitable Skateboard Collaborations - Opportunity for companies to collaborate with skateboard brands and create limited edition decks to raise money for charitable causes.
2. Brands Supporting Social Causes - Brands can align with social causes, such as AIDS awareness, to show their commitment to making a positive impact and attract socially conscious consumers.
3. Limited Edition Collaborative Products - Creating limited edition products in collaboration with artists or influential figures offers unique marketing opportunities and can generate interest among collectors.
1. Skateboard Industry - The skateboard industry can capitalize on collaborations with charitable organizations to drive sales while supporting social causes.
2. Apparel Industry - Apparel brands can partner with skateboard companies to create exclusive merchandise and promote awareness for diseases like AIDS through fashion.
3. Non-profit Sector - Non-profit organizations focusing on AIDS prevention and treatment can explore partnerships with skateboarding brands to leverage their reach and raise funds.