The Girl Scouts Lemon-Ups have been debuted by the Girl Scouts of the USA as part of the kickoff for the 2020 cookie fundraising season to offer supporters a scrumptious new option to try.
The cookies feature a sweet, crispy lemon flavor and each feature baked-in messages that reinforce the positivity the treats are meant to raise when it comes to supporting young girls. The cookies are also contained in a new packaging for 2020 that highlight activities that the sale of the product support including camping, STEM education and much more.
The Girl Scouts Lemon-Ups are only available through a registered Girl Guide who can be found through the organization's website or even through the Girl Scout Cookie Finder app.
Image Credit: Girl Scouts
The New Girl Scouts Lemon-Ups Cookies are Here for 2020
1. Crispy Scout Cookies - The trend of creating unique crispy flavors in Scout Cookies creates new opportunities for food companies to experiment with flavors and engage with customers.
2. Baked-in Messages - The trend of adding inspirational messages to baked goods provides opportunities for marketing and branding companies to create unique products that promote positivity and motivation.
3. Packaging That Highlights Causes - The trend of using product packaging to spotlight social and environmental causes opens up opportunities for companies to align their products with these causes and differentiate themselves from competitors.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies must keep up with trends in creating unique and innovative flavors to remain competitive and attract customers.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising companies can offer unique branding opportunities for companies that want to promote positive messages in their products.
3. E-commerce and Retail - E-commerce and retail companies can explore innovative ways to use product packaging to highlight social and environmental causes to attract customers and build brand loyalty.