If you love gingerbread, but hate breaking your teeth on rock hard biscuits then you'll love the new gingerbread man Peeps. Just like the iconic yellow chicks, the oversized gingerbread men are made from deliciously fluffy marshmallows.
While Peeps has launched festive flavors in the past, this year they are combining a classic holiday flavor with a more traditional Christmas shape. Instead of a tiny yellow chick, the new gingerbread Peeps come in the shape of a gingerbread man that is almost as big as a whole sleeve of ordinary Peeps. Each of the four-inch gingerbread men is also dusted in brown sugar and decorated with the requisite eyes, mouth, and buttons.
Priced at just $1.25 each or sold by the case, the marshmallow men make a perfect stocking stuffer.
Image Credit: Peeps.
The New Gingerbread Man Peeps are a Perfect Stocking Stuffer
1. Gingerbread Flavored Treats - There is a growing trend in the food industry for gingerbread flavored products, paving the way for more innovative and creative gingerbread-inspired treats.
2. Upsized Marshmallows - Consumers are gravitating towards larger and more indulgent marshmallow products, opening up opportunities for companies to create unique and oversized marshmallow treats.
3. Festive and Novelty Snacks - There is a rising demand for festive and novelty snacks during holiday seasons, creating space for businesses to introduce fun and creative food products for consumers to enjoy.
1. Confectionery Industry - The confectionery industry can capitalize on the gingerbread flavor trend by developing a wide range of gingerbread-inspired treats to cater to the growing consumer demand.
2. Snack Industry - Snack companies can explore the market for upsized marshmallow products, offering unique and indulgent marshmallow treats that appeal to consumers looking for a fun and satisfying snacking experience.
3. Seasonal Food Industry - The seasonal food industry can tap into the demand for festive and novelty snacks by introducing a variety of creative and themed products, including gingerbread man-shaped marshmallows, to capture a larger market share during holiday seasons.