To build upon the liqueurs like Espresso Vodka, Elderflower Gin and Salted Caramel Vodka it launched last summer, The Lakes Distillery released an all-new gin-based liqueur. Since the previously launched liqueurs were immensely successful, this all-new floral and fruity new expression was created.
The Lakes Rhubarb and Rosehip Gin Liqueur is said to be warming, sweet and perfectly enhances the juniper notes of the award-winning The Lakes Gin. In the case of The Lakes Gin, Cumbrian juniper and other carefully selected botanical ingredients are locally sourced from the Lake District National Park. The product, bottled at 25% ABV, is available in both 20cl and 70cl bottle sizes.
For serving the gin-based liqueur, The Lakes Distillery suggests that consumers try it with "apple presse and cardamom or a drop in Prosecco."
The Lakes Distillery's New Gin-Based Liqueur is Pink, Fruity and Floral
1. Floral and Fruity Liqueurs - The release of The Lakes Rhubarb and Rosehip Gin Liqueur suggests a growing trend for floral and fruity liqueurs.
2. Gin-based Liqueurs - The Lakes Rhubarb and Rosehip Gin Liqueur highlights a trend for gin-based liqueurs.
3. Locally-sourced Ingredients - The success of The Lakes Gin highlights the trend for locally-sourced botanical ingredients.
1. Alcohol Manufacturing - Manufacturers in the alcohol industry could innovate by incorporating floral botanicals to create unique liqueurs.
2. Beverage Service - Bars and restaurants could offer floral and fruity liqueurs, like The Lakes Rhubarb and Rosehip Gin Liqueur, to entice consumers looking for innovative cocktails.
3. Locally-sourced Ingredient Suppliers - Suppliers of locally-sourced gin botanicals could capitalize on the growing trend for locally-sourced ingredients, like The Lakes Gin.