'Get a Damn Job' by Katie Hatz is an in-your-face kit meant to help unemployed individuals land a position. Despite its aggressive title, the kit is actually well-intentioned and super helpful. There's a pouch filled with hygiene must-haves like floss, a comb, a lint brush, and breath mints. Notecards help you practice questions your interviewer is likely to ask, and a book of interview advice will help you get in the right frame of mind.
See more shots of Katie Hatz's 'Get a Damn Job' kit above.
'Get a Damn Job' by Katie Hatz Will Help You Rock Your Interview
1. Aggressive Job Kits - Creating in-your-face job kits that provide practical tools and resources to help unemployed individuals secure employment.
2. Hygiene-focused Kits - Developing job kits that include essential hygiene items to help individuals present themselves professionally during interviews.
3. Interview Preparation Materials - Designing job kits that include practice notecards and interview advice to help individuals prepare for successful job interviews.
1. Career Coaching - Developing disruptive job kits could provide a new opportunity for career coaching professionals to assist job seekers in a unique and impactful way.
2. Personal Care Products - Partnering with job kit creators could offer personal care product companies a new market to reach consumers by including their products in these kits.
3. Publishing - Publishing houses and authors could explore creating interview preparation materials as an additional revenue stream by producing books and resources for job kits.