Gerber's Organic snacks line now includes Gerber Organic BabyPops, which take the form of popcorn-like puffed corn and oat snacks that were developed to help young ones learn to feed themselves. The small puffs are just the right size for small fingers and help to encourage kids to develop the motor skills that will be essential to their continued development. As Sarah Smith-Simpson, Principle Scientist at Gerber, describes: "While every child reaches this milestone at their own pace, this is usually around eight months or older when babies are in the Crawler stage, ready for finger foods."
There's Peanut, Tomato and Banana Raspberry varieties, all of which are free from added sweeteners, salt and GMO ingredients. Notably, the BabyPops Peanut contains real, organic peanut flour to help with early allergen introduction.
Image Credit: Gerber
Gerber Organic BabyPops Help Young Ones Learn to Self-Feed
1. Self-feeding Snacks - Gerber Organic BabyPops are popcorn-like snacks designed to help toddlers learn to self-feed.
2. Motor Skills Development - Gerber Organic BabyPops encourage the development of fine motor skills in young children.
3. Early Allergen Introduction - Gerber Organic BabyPops Peanut variety helps introduce peanuts as an allergen early on.
1. Baby Food - The baby food industry can explore innovative self-feeding snacks like Gerber Organic BabyPops to meet the needs of toddlers and encourage healthy eating habits.
2. Child Development - The child development industry can incorporate products like Gerber Organic BabyPops to aid in the development of fine motor skills in young children.
3. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can focus on early allergen introduction by incorporating ingredients like peanuts into snacks, providing options for parents and caregivers.