Art pieces should shine and express deeper meaning and significance, and that’s exactly what these stunning geometric light sculptures serve to do.
Designer Asaf Zakay has created a series of glass designs all based on the golden ration, which is a geometric pattern that appeals to the human sense of beauty and balance. His work also follows the Fibonacci sequence, a numerical pattern that can be found throughout nature and ancient architecture. During the day, each geometric light sculpture offers a fascinating play of light and shadow, and by night each piece glows like a lantern, reflecting bold mesmerizing geometric shadows around the room.
The majority of his light sculptures are sold to private collectors, but increasingly Asaf has been approached by people who want to have these geometric light sculptures for their living spaces and shops.
These Geometric Light Sculptures Features Mesmerizing Displays
1. Geometric Light Sculptures - Opportunity for artists and designers to create geometric light sculptures that combine artistry with technology.
2. Golden Ratio Design - Potential for incorporating the golden ratio into various design disciplines for a visually appealing and balanced aesthetic.
3. Fibonacci Sequence Inspiration - Innovation in architecture, product design, and art by integrating Fibonacci sequence as a basis for patterns and structures.
1. Art and Design - Artists and designers can explore new opportunities to create captivating geometric light sculptures that evoke both beauty and meaning.
2. Home Decor - The home decor industry can embrace the trend of geometric light sculptures as unique and visually striking lighting options for living spaces.
3. Retail and Visual Merchandising - Retailers and visual merchandisers can utilize geometric light sculptures to enhance in-store displays and create captivating visual experiences for customers.