Tokyo's Le Mistral gift shop boasts a geometric interior design that is inspired by the study of linear perspective. Throughout history, artists have used linear perspective and gridded calculations when conceiving large scaled art works.
Le Mistral gift shop's geometric interior design is conceived by JP architects, a Japanese design studio that references the study of linear perspective in their latest retail project.
Le Mistral is a retailer that carries unique and European products and boasts a myriad of linear accents within its interior. Its most eye-catching elements are its tiled wall and floor accents that are both sleek and symmetrical. In addition to adorning floors and ceilings, the tiles are carried throughout its interior and are used to cover shelving, counters and other built-in furnishings.
Tokyo's Le Mistral Gift Shop Boasts Geometric Interior Design Accents
1. Geometric Interior Design - Embracing geometric interior design can create visually appealing and unique retail spaces.
2. Linear Perspective - Incorporating elements of linear perspective into retail design can add depth and visual interest to the space.
3. Tiled Wall Accents - Using tiled wall accents can provide a sleek and symmetrical look to retail interiors.
1. Retail Design - Retail design professionals can explore integrating geometric interior design principles and linear perspective techniques to enhance the shopping experience.
2. Architecture and Interior Design - Architects and interior designers can leverage the concept of linear perspective and geometric interior design to create innovative and visually stimulating spaces for various industries.
3. Home Decor and Furnishings - Home decor and furnishings industry can find inspiration in the use of tiled wall accents to create sleek and symmetrical designs in their products.