Did you think you'd see the day when an automobile would be made out of flax seed and bamboo? Well the Genovation G2 is just around corner.
An eco-friendly improvement since the Genovation G1, this EV had initially been modeled as a battery-powered version of the Ford Focus. The cute frog-like coupe will now take a much larger leap to embrace sustainable structural materials. Using a combination of unconventional organic materials and recycled industrial ones, the Genovation G2 is practically grown from the garden.
Photo Credits: Car Fashion | Gizmag
The Genovation G2 Car May be Made Out of Soybeans
1. Sustainable Automotive Materials - The Genovation G2 car uses unconventional organic materials and recycled industrial ones, creating an opportunity for companies to innovate in eco-friendly automotive material production.
2. Electric Vehicles - The Genovation G2 is an improvement on the Genovation G1, and a further push for electric vehicles in the industry.
3. Innovative Battery Technology - The battery-powered Genovation G2 presents an opportunity for innovation in electric vehicle battery technology.
1. Automotive - Innovative materials, electric vehicles, and battery technology pose disruptive innovation opportunities for the automotive industry.
2. Renewable Energy - The push for sustainable materials and electric vehicles presents a disruptive opportunity for the growth of renewable energy in our society.
3. Sustainable Materials Production - The Genovation G2's use of unconventional organic materials in its creation could inspire innovation in eco-friendly material production and give rise to a new industry.