Talon Esports, the Hong Kong-based professional gaming organization, announced an official partnership with GBeat energy drinks. As part of this partnership, Talon Esports will promote GBeat's newest line of zero-sugar drinks across its marketing channels. On top of this, GBeat will be the official drink partner for in-person Talon Esports events, and the drink manufacturer will supply Talon Esports' players with beverages.
While Talon Esports has professional teams on a variety of games, such as 'PUBG Mobile' and 'League of Legends,' GBeat partnered specifically with Talon Esports' 'Arena of Valor' team, as this is the division where the organization is the most successful. Sean Zhang, the CEO of Talon Esports, stated "Whether it is match day or training during the week, the players require intense focus and concentration for hours on end," and through this partnership, the players will have a steady supply of zero-sugar, better-for-you energy drinks.
Image Credit: Talon Esports, GBeat
Talon Esports Announced an Official Partnership with GBeat
1. Esports-branded Energy Drinks - Energy drink brands will continue to partner with esports teams furthering the development of the Esports-Branded Energy Drinks trend.
2. Zero-sugar Energy Drinks - Manufacturers will continue to innovate and produce zero-sugar energy drinks as the demand continues to grow.
3. Esports Sponsorship Deals - As more esports teams partner with brands, esports sponsorship deals will continue to increase.
1. Energy Drink Industry - Energy drink companies will continue to search for sponsorship and partnership opportunities within esports organizations to reach niche target markets.
2. Esports Industry - Esports teams will continue to search for sponsorship and partnership opportunities with brands for revenue and growth opportunities.
3. Sports Marketing Industry - Sports marketing agencies will continue to assist brands searching to target niche and hard-to-reach markets such as esports with partnership opportunities that drive sales and increase brand awareness.