The 'Gas in Glass' cooktop by Fisher & Paykel the innovative world leaders in kitchen appliances is a design masterpiece. The prototype was spawn from the Project Luna; introducing a kitchen appliance which is out of this world with admirers from designers to architects â€“ and even those who gleefully avoid the kitchen.
The pioneering company blends in its appliances the highly practical with cutting-edge design chic â€“ and the 'Gas in Glass' cooktop is a superior example.
With no frame the 90cm x 40cm stunning black glass cleverly hides three individual glass burners. The ergonomically advanced gas burners rise out of the cooktop when the control knob is activated and retract when the burner is no longer required, leaving a clutter-free smooth surface. The smooth finish is aesthetically more pleasing on the eye, and one which the electric cooktop manufacturers clearly exploited to their advantage. That advantage is no more.
â€œThis product is truly innovative,â€ said John Bongard, Managing Director and CEO of Fisher & Paykel Appliances, â€œIt has grown from the development of our electronics in appliances and can deliver controlled gas cooking to a level that has never been achieved before.â€
The sparkles ignition is delivered by the patented Aero burners offering the perfect flame control even at the lowest heat settings. The prototype comes with only three gas burners, after company research showed only 2.1 burners where ever in use at the same time.
The visually stunning cooktop will be the stand-out appliance in any kitchen but with deep regret I have to inform you that you'll have to wait 12 â€“ 18 months for yours to be delivered, while they perfect the prototype and send it into production.
The product is expected to stimulate the already growing reputation of the Fisher & Paykel brand throughout its markets around the world.
Out Of This World Cooking
1. Gas in Glass Cooktops - The innovative cooktop design presents an opportunity for appliance manufacturers to develop sleek and modern gas cooking options for the home.
2. Ergonomic Appliance Controls - The unique retractable controls on the Gas in Glass cooktop can inspire the creation of more efficient and easy-to-use controls by appliance designers.
3. Patented Aero Burners - The use of patented Aero burners in the Gas in Glass cooktop presents an opportunity for appliance manufacturers to experiment with alternative burners that offer perfect flame control at all heat settings.
1. Kitchen Appliance Manufacturing - The Gas in Glass cooktop can spark innovation in the kitchen appliance industry by setting a new standard in design and functionality.
2. Home Renovation and Design - The sleek and modern design of the Gas in Glass cooktop can inspire architects, interior designers, and homeowners to adopt more contemporary styles in kitchen renovation and design projects.
3. Gas and Propane Industry - The Gas in Glass cooktop's unique use of gas burners can inspire the development of more advanced gas and propane technology for use in homes and commercial buildings.