Video game computers often require extensive equipment in order to offer advanced functionality, but that isn't the case with the Maingear Alpha 34 Gaming Desktop that packs a serious punch in a monitor-sized device. Offering a curved QHD display to allow for exquisitely in-depth experiences, the Maingear Alpha 34 Gaming Desktop can be customized with up to 32GBs of RAM and 4TBs of storage on a solid-state hard drive.
Regarding processors, the Maingear Alpha 34 Gaming Desktop can be integrated with a Extreme edition Intel Core i7 processor as well as either Nvidia GeForce Titan X or AMD Radeon R9 390X graphics. The low price point of $1,999 is just the starting price and will steadily increase depending on the upgrades chosen.
The Maingear Alpha 34 Gaming Desktop Provides an Immersive Experience
1. Immersive Gaming Experience - The Maingear Alpha 34 Gaming Desktop offers a curved QHD display to provide an exquisitely in-depth gaming experience.
2. Compact Gaming Systems - The Maingear Alpha 34 Gaming Desktop's monitor-sized design packs a serious punch in a smaller form factor.
3. Customizable Gaming Hardware - The Maingear Alpha 34 Gaming Desktop can be customized with up to 32GBs of RAM and 4TBs of storage, allowing gamers to tailor their gaming hardware to their preferences.
1. Gaming Computers - The all-in-one gaming monitor market is disrupting traditional gaming computer setups by offering advanced functionality in a compact design.
2. Computer Hardware - The demand for customizable gaming hardware is driving innovation in the computer hardware industry.
3. Monitor Manufacturing - The rise of all-in-one gaming monitors presents opportunities for monitor manufacturers to create immersive displays for gamers.