Dark chocolate is gaining popularity amongst many consumers but still isn't a favorite amongst those who prefer milk chocolate varieties, so the Galaxy Darker Milk Chocolate Collection aims to strike a balance. The chocolate bars include the new Galaxy Darker Milk and Galaxy Darker Milk with Roasted Hazelnuts, which are both set to be available starting in April in single and large bars. The launch of the bars will be supported by an extensive digital marketing campaign and will even include a contest that will provide winners with several unforgettable getaways to enjoy.
Galaxy Senior Brand Manager Laura Milne spoke on the new Galaxy Darker Milk Chocolate Collection saying, "We know that block is the biggest segment in chocolate that has rapidly grown to £864m in the past year and we ae confident that the new Darker Milk variants will fuel this huge category growth even further.”
The Galaxy Darker Milk Chocolate Collection Include Two Variants
1. Balanced Dark Chocolate - Opportunity to capitalize on the growing popularity of dark chocolate while still offering a product that appeals to milk chocolate lovers.
2. Digital Marketing Campaigns - Opportunity to support product launches and promotions through extensive digital marketing campaigns.
3. Contests and Giveaways - Opportunity to build brand loyalty by offering contests and giveaways to engage consumers.
1. Confectionery - Opportunity for confectionery companies to expand their product lines with balanced dark chocolate varieties.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for marketing and advertising agencies to support product launches with extensive digital marketing campaigns.
3. Tourism and Travel - Opportunity for tourism and travel companies to partner with chocolate brands to offer unique getaways and experiences to consumers.