Made out of old computer chips, metal and even typewriter pieces, these metallic shoes are the brainchild of junk metal artist Gabriel Dishaw. I would never suggest playing a round of 21 in these bad boys, or walking 5 steps in them for that matter, but these sneakers certainly are the most unique shoes I have seen in a long time.
Check out more on the Gabriel Dishaw creation by clicking on the links below.
Gabriel Dishaw Creates Metallic Footwear Masterpiece
1. Upcycled Fashion - Creating unique and sustainable fashion pieces by repurposing electronic waste.
2. Artistic Footwear - Combining art and footwear to create visually striking and unconventional shoe designs.
3. Sustainable Fashion - Promoting environmentally-friendly fashion by utilizing recycled materials.
1. Fashion - Integrating upcycled materials and artistic elements into the fashion industry to offer eco-friendly and visually appealing options for consumers.
2. Art - Exploring the intersection of art and fashion through innovative and unconventional footwear creations.
3. Recycling - Finding creative ways to repurpose electronic waste and promote sustainability in the fashion and art industries.