This infographic visually represents the sorts of future work skills successful employees will need in 2020. From the Top 10 Online Colleges site, The 10 Most Important Work Skills in 2020 provides valuable insight for students looking to enter the workforce in the next 6 years as well as young professionals seeking to diversity and ensure they are capable of being adaptable in their career.
In addition to future work skills such as social intelligence, computational thinking and cross cultural competency, the infographic also includes information on drivers of change. Each of the 10 skills is associated with a particular change driver, if not multiple. In a globally connected world, a diverse workforce should be expected and adaptability will be paramount to operations.
Website Top 10 Online Colleges Visualizes Valuable Future Work Skills
1. Future Work Skills - The increasing importance of social intelligence, computational thinking and cross cultural competency represent an opportunity to develop training programs and tools that support these skills.
2. Drivers of Change - Understanding and adapting to the drivers of change can represent an opportunity to prepare a diverse workforce and promote hiring of individuals with unique perspectives.
3. Adaptability - With change as a constant, developing tools that enhance adaptability such as training and flexible work arrangements can provide value to businesses and employees alike.
1. Education - Online learning and training programs that prioritize the development of social intelligence, computational thinking, and cross cultural competency can contribute to the development of future work skills.
2. Human Resources - Understanding the drivers of change and their implications can help companies identify and hire employees with critical skills and unique perspectives.
3. Technology - Tools that support adaptability, such as automation and remote work solutions, can help companies navigate change and promote flexibility in the workplace.