Future Festival, the world’s #1 innovation conference, will be kicking off again for 2019 and for a limited time, Trend Hunter is offering a buy-one-get-one-free ticket deal. The discounted offer applies to all Future Festival events taking place in 2019, including Toronto’s three-day World Summit, which featured guest speaker Malcolm Gladwell in 2018.
In addition to Toronto’s World Summit, Future Festival will be traveling to 10 international cities in 2019: New York City, Orlando, Cincinnati, Atlanta, Seattle, Minnesota, LA, Philadelphia, and Chicago. Apart from these US locations, Future Festival will arrive in Berlin for the first time as well.
Known to be a conference experience that’s different from all others, Future Festival attendees will gain a deeper understanding of the future of trends and find out what cutting-edge insights are impacting their industries. Over the course of each event, they’ll have the chance to network with industry leaders, and leave with a refreshed and inspired outlook that they’ll be able to share with their teams.
The buy-one-get-one-free ticket deal is currently available for all Future Festival events. For the first two cities on the tour, NYC and Orlando, it can be taken advantage of until December 5th 2018.
Take Advantage of Our BOGO Offer for a Limited Time
1. Innovation Conferences - Explore the growing trend of attending innovation conferences to gain valuable insights and network with industry leaders.
2. Future of Trends - Discover the disruptive innovation opportunities associated with understanding and predicting future trends.
3. Buy-one-get-one-free Deals - Take advantage of the trend of buy-one-get-one-free deals to attract more customers and increase sales.
1. Event Management - Incorporate disruptive innovation ideas into event management to create unique and engaging future festival experiences.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Utilize predictive trend analysis to create effective marketing and advertising campaigns that resonate with target audiences.
3. Hospitality and Tourism - Explore innovative ways to attract and cater to tourists and attendees of future festivals around the world.